Welcome to Bravo Systems, a leader in innovative solutions for secondary containment for more than 33 years. Our firm was founded on the premise of protecting the environment first and we continue that proud tradition today. Bravo has the most complete line of UL2447 approved fiberglass manufactured products in the petroleum industry.
Our national team that is comprised of the most qualified and knowledgeable talent and our people are consistently sought after to provide solutions for complex issues that take place in the field every day. As an industry leader since our inception, we take seriously our responsibility to help educate, coach and share our experience including hosting trainings throughout the year in the field, in rep and distributor locations, and in both of our facilities.
Bravo has two fully functioning manufacturing facilities located on the West Coast in Commerce CA and on the East Coast in Lexington TN. Our staff is active in serving the community and also serve on committees and boards in major industry organizations.
One of our hallmarks is to provide the best possible products for our loyal customers and superior customer service. Thank you for being a loyal customer and trusting us with your business. We look forward to many years of service together.
Sergio Bravo arriving in the United States from Chile
Welcome to Bravo, the first and premier manufacturer of under dispenser containment products originally designed to protect the environment.
Founded more than 33 years ago by Chilean immigrant Sergio Bravo, our founder arrived in the United States in 1960 to pursue and fulfill the American dream. Inventions have always been in Sergio’s DNA and when he became passionate about protecting the environment, he invented the Bravo Box, the first underground secondary containment that sparked what has become a multi-billion dollar industry today.
We produce the only complete line of secondary containment fiberglass products that has the distinguished UL2447 Listed rating. Today Bravo has two manufacturing facilities, one in California and another in Tennessee and more than 150 employees.
One of the true hallmarks of our company is our reputation for the constant innovation of new and better products. Every year since our inception, we have developed and brought to market improved products that continuously lead our industry.
Serving all 50 states and reaching more than five countries, Bravo was founded on the premise of protecting the environment long before the EPA and other regulatory agencies made compliance mandatory.
Our firm is woman and minority owned, has earned the successive recognition of being ‘One of the Most Influential Family Owned Businesses’ by the Los Angeles Business Journal and recently became one of Inc. 5000’s ‘Fastest Growing Small Companies’ in the US.
Bravo’s mission is to be the preferred provider of the highest quality secondary containment products that protect our environment and sustain the earth’s natural resources for generations to come. We do this by attracting and retaining the best people on our team from our employees, to our loyal customers to our sales representatives.
PRESIDENT AND CEO
PRESIDENT AND CEO
- I have been with Bravo for 28 years and in the industry since birth.
- My favorite thing about this industry is the people, the great mentors I’ve been fortunate enough to have over the years and the fact that we’re all working together to keep the planet healthy!
- Growing this company has been a passion that I am truly proud of.
- Someday, I would love to be able to watch my daughters take over the company.
- Travel is another passion and I plan to go everywhere I haven’t already been.
- Our culture is not one of micromanagement. Giving people the freedom to experiment and navigate has made a huge difference and given confidence to all.
- I’m a very high energy person and do many things all at once.
- I would much rather live life versus spend time watching TV.
- In my spare time I enjoy great wine, great food, great friends and a great family.
- I started very early at Bravo and now it’s been 26 wonderful years.
- How cool is it that I get to invent equipment protects and saves the environment?
- I am an avid fitness person and I teach BodyAttack classes at 2 major gym chains weekly.
- My favorite sports teams are the Los Angeles Dodgers and Lakers.
- In my spare time I enjoy craftsman wood working.
- I am fortunate to be a P.E. Licensed Mechanical Engineer in the state of California and I currently hold 5 patents!
- My wife and 2 daughters are amazing and I always want to spend more time with them.
- On my bucket list is traveling to Chile, Spain and New Zealand one day.
VP STRATEGIC GROWTH
VP STRATEGIC GROWTH
- I have been at Bravo for 9 years and in the industry for 18.
- My work is really rewarding because I am able help solve problems, trouble shoot for clients and help our customers achieve compliance with regulations.
- I am a die-hard San Francisco Forty-Niners fan, watch every game and go to the games when I can.
- My hobbies are music (I play in a band) and cooking barbeque in my smoker.
- There are great people in this industry and I’ve been fortunate to have built some incredible relationships.
- It would great to see Bravo expand to a true global brand one day.
- My bucket list includes travel to any country I’ve not already been to and experiencing the local culture. Croatia is next.
- I have been with Bravo for more than 10 years and have held various positions.
- Every day I get to help someone solve a problem and that is really rewarding. Not to mention we are all working to save and improve the environment.
- My family, wife and 2 daughters, are very important to me. I have spent my daughters’ lifetimes coaching them in softball.
- It’s rewarding to watch young people develop and hone new skills in sports that they can then take into life.
- My volunteer activities include serving 8 years on South Pasadena Little League Board, and the Education Foundation Special Awards program.
WESTERN REGIONAL SALES MANAGER
WESTERN REGIONAL SALES MANAGER
- I have been with Bravo for a little more than 2 years working in the western territory.
- There aren’t enough fingers and toes to represent how many years I’ve been in the industry!
- Hands down, the best thing about this industry are the amazing people in it.
- My passions, hobbies and favorite pastimes in this order are motorcycling, skiing and golfing!
- I am a devout Colorado fan and avidly follow the Broncos, Rockies and Avalanche!
- In my spare time I volunteer for the Road Guard for the Wall and the Patriot Guard Riders.
- For relaxation there is nothin’ better than sippin’ a cold beverage and munchin’ on a big juicy steak camped out in the Rockies.
- My family makes me so proud every day.
- My bucket list includes sky diving and scuba diving and I plan to travel to Europe and Thailand soon!
EASTERN REGIONAL SALES MANAGER
EASTERN REGIONAL SALES MANAGER
- I joined Bravo more than 2 years ago and have been in the industry for 32 years.
- My background started in the construction side of our industry and moved on to sales. This has given me the ability to help our customers understand the full impact of their equipment decisions and, in many cases, the ROI that a Bravo solution presents.
- There’s a certain satisfaction I get knowing that Bravo and the work we do is making the world a better place for our children.
- I am very proud to have served in the United States Marina Corp where I learned teamwork and how to get the job done.
- Born in New Jersey boating has always been a part of my life. Today I live in Fort Myers Florida which is a great place to recharge before hitting the road each week.
- I have been at Bravo for 6 years.
- The best part of this industry is meeting people from around the country that are committed to making potentially dangerous places safe and environmentally friendly. Also, being part of a leader in secondary containment that makes that possible.
- I enjoy working on cars to improve performance as well as design and build prototype car parts, via CNC machining or 3d printing. I also enjoy going out on a drive in the canyons, do track days, or make passes at the drag strip.
- Love the Los Angeles Lakers all the way!
- Often times I practice Martial Arts (Shaolin Kempo) on the weekends.
- I am an engineer in training in the State of California, 2nd Dan in Kempo
- I hope to go back to school and become a PE and then go to an F1 race!
PLANT MANAGER CA
PLANT MANAGER CA
- I have been with Bravo for more than 16 years and have learned so much!
- One of my favorite things about my job is the opportunity to help the contractors and distributors by choosing the right parts and providing solutions.
- I spend my spare time with my family and I enjoy watching all kinds of movies.
- Professional football is amazing and I can’t get enough of the Philadelphia Eagles!
- A really important and proud moment for me was seeing both of my boys enter college and become educated so they can have a fulfilling life.
- I really want to travel more someday and New York is definitely on my bucket list.
PLANT MANAGER TN
- I joined Bravo 2 years ago in the customer service department and I have learned so much during that time!
- My most favorite activity of all is spending time with my daughter Coraline.
- Many people don’t know that I could listen to all kinds of music all day long, especially alternative rock!
- I really enjoy the Harry Potter and Sorcerer’s Stone movie series and could watch them over and over.
- I love the color blue, going out for Korean BBQ and spending time at the beach!
- On the top of my bucket list is to go bungee jumping.
- Next up for me for travel is I plan to travel to Florida and go to Disney World and Universal Studios Orlando.
- I have been with Bravo for 15 years and am so proud of the work our company does that protects the environment.
- For enjoyment, I spend time with my sisters’ and I love to cook.
- My secret indulgence is that I love to dance.
- My favorites things are Music Merengue, norteña, all Disney movies, the color black and Mexican food!
- I have been awarded one of Bravo’s ‘Employee of the month’ recognition.
- I started out in the Small Assembly department and worked my way up to being in customer service – this is my dream come true.
- I hope to be able to travel some day with my whole family especially to Europe.
- I have been at Bravo for more than 9 years. It is so rewarding to work for a company that helps innovate and design equipment that make the environment better and safer.
- I am an avid fan of the Los Angeles Dodgers and watch the games whenever I can.
- Some of my spare time is spent volunteering at my church.
- One of my favorite past times is decorating my home especially for all of the holidays!
- I love Maleficent, the color purple, pizza, being a home body and R&B / country music. (Eric got me in to it) ????
- I am most proud of my husband and that I get to spend so much time with him every day.
- Someday I will visit Thailand and play with elephants. I also plan to go to Hawaii.
- Gosh, I’ve been with Bravo for more than 15 years now and what a great experience it has been!
- It is so rewarding to work with the great people in this industry while doing something meaningful, making the world a better place!
- I am really passionate about helping to keep planet earth healthy.
- In my spare time, I love cooking and baking and trying out new recipes.
- Other activities I enjoy including shopping with friends and going out to the movies.
- Sports are so much fun and I’m a big fan of the Anaheim Angels, Los Angeles Rams and Dallas Cowboys – I know, quite a diverse mix!
- My volunteer activities include keeping up my license so I can offer haircare for free to people in need.
- Some of my favorites include holiday decorating, The Notebook movie, color pink, Mexican food and country music!
- One thing that makes Special awards or recognitions? My boys call me mom – that is recognition.
- My plan is to head to Nashville this year.
Date: TBD – NEIWPCC
Date: TBD – NACS/PEI
Las Vegas, NV
Date: TBD – Pacific Fuels and Convenience (PFCS)
San Diego, CA
Date: TBD – Eastern Energy Expo
Date: TBD – UNITI
Date: TBD – SW Fuel and Convenience
San Francisco, CA
Bravo is proud of the many activities we engage in throughout the year including volunteerism on industry committees, speaking at various events across the country, attending networking sessions, and hosting a distinguished booth at most trade shows.GO TO GALLERIES
VIDEOS & INSTALLATION GUIDES
Peruse our library of training and educational videos and Installation guides.VIEW
Here are some of the most often asked questions that you may find helpful.VIEW
For your convenience, each of our product categories features a quick fact-drive datasheet for easy reference.VIEW
Bravo maintains an up to date list of our certified installers that you can research by state.VIEW
Locate a Bravo products distributor near you.VIEW
This provides the opportunity to request a drawing from Bravo’s team.VIEW
“Accessibility Statement” for SBravo.com
Bravo Inc. is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone, and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
Measures to support accessibility
Bravo Inc. takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of SBravo.com:
- Include accessibility as part of our mission statement.
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Integrate accessibility into our procurement practices.
- Assign clear accessibility targets and responsibilities.
- Employ formal accessibility quality assurance methods.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. SBravo.com is fully conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Fully conformant means that the content fully conforms to the accessibility standard without any exceptions.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of SBravo.com. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on SBravo.com:
- Phone: +1 800 282 7286
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Visitor address: 2929 Vail Avenue Commerce, CA 90040
We try to respond to feedback within 3 Business Days.
Accessibility of SBravo.com relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer: