Bravo’s FRP Clamshell FR Series reducers can be used in both new construction and retrofit scenarios, with both concentric and offset versions available. Models available for both size over size and LCX applications.
- Replacements for rubber test boots in deteriorated condition
- Integrated test port for drainage and constant vacuum monitoring
- Split configuration doesn’t require disconnecting pipe
- Quality FRP construction for longer service life
FRP Clamshell Split Test Reducers are for New Construction and Retrofit Applications; each part requires 0.5 EP100RF epoxy that is sold separately
|Pipe Type||Part #||Description|
|3" over 2" FRP Smith or Ameron||FR-3X2-T||3" over 2" FRP Smith or Ameron, split reducer; concentric with 1 test
|4" over 3" FRP Smith or Ameron||FR-4x3-T||4" over 3" FRP Smith or Ameron, split reducer; concentric with 1 test
|3" over 2" FRP Smith or Ameron||FR-3x2-OS-T||3" over 2" FRP Smith or Ameron; split reducer; offset with 2 test ports|
|4" over 3" FRP Smith or Ameron||FR-4x3-OS-T||4" over 3" FRP Smith or Ameron; split reducer; offset with 2 test ports|
|2" Ameron LCX||FR-2LCX-T||2" Ameron LCX, split reducer with 1 test port|
|3" Ameron LCX||FR-3LCX-T||3" Ameron LCX, split reducer with 1 test port|
|EP100RF||Bravo 7 oz. retrofit epoxy kit
“Accessibility Statement” for SBravo.com
Bravo Inc. is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone, and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
Measures to support accessibility
Bravo Inc. takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of SBravo.com:
- Include accessibility as part of our mission statement.
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Integrate accessibility into our procurement practices.
- Assign clear accessibility targets and responsibilities.
- Employ formal accessibility quality assurance methods.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. SBravo.com is fully conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Fully conformant means that the content fully conforms to the accessibility standard without any exceptions.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of SBravo.com. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on SBravo.com:
- Phone: +1 800 282 7286
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visitor address: 2929 Vail Avenue Commerce, CA 90040
We try to respond to feedback within 3 Business Days.
Accessibility of SBravo.com relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer: